segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

Para minha bruxinha Yv...Com amor...! !



SHE (Ela)

Charles Aznavour
Composição: Charles Aznavour / Herbert Kretzmere

She may be the face I can't forget,
A trace of pleasure or regret,
May be my treasure or
The price I have to pay.

She may be the song that summer sings,
May be the chill that autumn brings,
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day.

She may be the beauty or the beast,
May be the famine or the feast,
May turn each day into a
Heaven or a hell.

She may be the mirror of my dream,
A smile reflected in a stream,
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell.

She who always seems so happy in a crowd,
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud,
No one's allowed to see them
When they cry.

She may be the love that cannot hope to last,
May come to me from shadows of the past,
That I'll remember till the day I die.

She may be the reason I survive,
The why and wherefore I'm alive,
The one I'll care for through the
Rough and ready years.

Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be.
The meaning of my life is she, she, she--.

3 comentários:

Fellipe disse...

Ola tudo bem?
sou o Fllipe do Celtas Today

Queria saber se você quer fazer parceria entre blogs troca de banners?

www.celtastoday.com

Yv Luna disse...

Que linda homenagem querido, obrigada, nem preciso dizer o quanto fiquei tocada...

Anônimo disse...

Meu querido Cabeça de Dragão seu blog é show, tanto assim que o coloquei como blog preferido no meu blog, mas você podia tirar a musica que na verdade embora seja linda me incomodou ao entrar no seu blog, quase me fazendo desistir de permanecer. Tenho certeza que se Você colocar um local com musicas celtas quem entrar vai ter a curiosidade de colocá-las para tocar.
Slan angus sola.